• 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
• 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 cup chicken broth
• 1/2 cup heavy cream
• 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
• Juice of 1 lemon
•1 teaspoon dried thyme
• 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
• Season chicken thighs with paprika, salt and pepper, to taste.
• Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side; drain excess fat and set aside.
• Melt remaining tablespoon butter in the skillet. Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan, lemon juice and thyme.
• Bring to a boil; reduce heat, stir in spinach, and simmer until the spinach has wilted and the sauce has slightly thickened, about 3-5 minutes. Return chicken to the skillet.
•Place into oven and roast until completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes.
Tracye's Culinary Creations